Exclusive Allergy and Intolerance Tests Available
Hair Sample Tests
Fast and fuss-free allergy and intolerance tests
Our original and fastest allergy and intolerance tests use a simple few hairs to provide results on up to 725 food and non-food intolerance items.
This easy-to-understand and perform test uses the latest in biotechnology to provide you with fast and accurate results in 7-10 working days of receipt at our labs.
Items tested include Wheat, Pollens, Dairy, Meats, Fruits, and Vegetables. PLUS each test includes environmental triggers, additives, and nutritional elements.
- A downloadable sample submission form
- Only a few hairs required from any part of the body
- Traffic light reports detailing intolerances over 85%
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility
- Good Laboratory Practice
- Class 11 Medical Devices
Pet sensitivity test$50.00
50 Item intolerance test$70.00 – $239.00
Digestive Health Test$70.00
Healthier hair, skin & nails test$70.00
Pollen sensitivity test$85.00
100 Item intolerance test$100.00 – $341.00
300 Item intolerance test$125.00 – $252.00
725 item Intolerance Test$140.00 – $521.00
300 Item intolerance & Pet Sensitivity Test$210.00
Blood Sample Tests
The most up-to-date allergy and intolerance tests
Global Testing Labs are excited to offer the most accurate intolerance test to date currently available with our new range of finger-prick blood spot tests.
These home-to-lab kits are easy to use and give you a report on your allergies and intolerances using ELISA lab technology. Take a test, change your diet, feel great.
Understand more about your allergy and intolerance trigger items with our 35 item Allergy test, 70 item Allergy & Intolerance test or our most comprehensive 110 item Allergy & Intolerance test.
- Your easy to use testing kit posted direct to your door
- Fast and simple to use pin-prick sample
- A detailed results report emailed to you within 7-14 working days of us receiving your sample
- Full instructions included
- UK Labs certified to ISO 9001
- Fast alternative to NHS
- IgG4 and IgE antibody testing available
- CE marked in-vitro testing system