Hair Test Instructions
Sensitivity and Intolerance Tests
Order your test online
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folders.
- Your account/order information can also be found in the ‘My Account’ area
Download your submission form
We will email you your submission form. Please complete with all of your order details and personal information.
- Ensure you have placed the same order information from your confirmation email on the form
- If you have purchased multiple tests, please submit multiple forms
- Please write in BLOCK CAPITALS and clearly
- In the event you do not have a printer, please contact our customer service team.
- Please ensure all account/order information matches your order.
Take your sample
Take a viable sample for our labs by following the instructions below.
- Take 4 to 5 strands from as close to the root as possible.
- We test any body hair.
- Hair dye does not affect the sensitivity test.
- Place your sample into a small sealable bag ensuring the hair remains dry and secure during transit.
- Place the small sealable bag with the hair sample in a secure mailing envelope.
- Dye or bleach does not affect the testing process.
- Any hair from your body can be used.
- The sample must be in a separate bag in your envelope clearly marked with your order information.
- Do not store your hair sample in foil.
Send your sample to our lab
Place your submission form(s) and sealed samples in a mailing envelope and send to the following address:
Global Testing Lab
HEALTHY STUFF ONLINE
870 N. MIRAMAR AVENUE
32903, INDIALANTIC, FLORIDA
- You will receive a ‘sample received’ email from our labs when it arrives.
- Check your junk/spam inboxes for further updates.
The testing process
On receipt of your sample, we will notify you, and your sample will be passed to our labs.
- Your information will be matched to your order.
- Your submission information will be input.
- Your sample will be tested and linked to your account.
- Your results will be forwarded to you within 7 working days.
- The testing process takes 7 working days, but is often faster.
- Check your junk/spam inboxes for further updates and your results email.
- Please do not reply to your results email. Queries should be sent to [email protected]